Thursday, October 21, 2010

Colour me beautiful

http://www.colourmebeautiful.co.uk/

Two image consultants from Colour Me Beautiful came in to talk about:
  1. Colours that suit our skin tone, eye and hair colour.
  2. Our 'style personalities'
  3. Different clothes that suit different body shapes.
The day was absolutely wonderful! I'm a warm (no surprise there..) because of my pale skin and red hair. I found out different colours that suit me including deep reds, salmon pinks, off-whites, camel, olive greens, etc. My style personality is Creative which basically means I could be seen in any type of clothing but I can pull it off :) it also means I have a quirky style sense and like to be different. Basically me in the shell of a nut I guess. Thankfully, they didn't go through everyones' body type one by one. They simply told us which clothes suit which body shapes and let us decide ourselves what type we are.

Niamh Mc, x

No comments:

Post a Comment