Thursday, February 3, 2011

Movement workshop for English

Ms. C organised a drama workshop for the two TY classes. Some people found it useless and boring; but I really enjoyed myself. The workshop was about movement on stage- indirectly. We did different movements, first we did them slowly (in the count of eight) then slightly faster (count of four) then faster than that (count of two) and then even faster than that (count down to 1).
There was a part about "filling space". I was partners Niamh C for this section. I made a shape using my body, then she had to fill in the sace around me. Then I had to make another shape by moving away and filling in the space around her shape. It was tricky to manage at first, but after a while we got the hang of it.
All-in-all, the workshop helped me a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment