Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photoshoot for Minco :D

Yesterday, myself and the rest of the girls from Real mini company went for a photoshoot in NCAD. Niamh C was great and used her contacts to ask a photography student to take our 'step-by-step' for us. Thankfully and luckily the student (Katie) was really helpful and kind and agreed to give us a hand :)
It went really well, the photos looked really professional and all of our hard work paid off. We used ourselves as models (because we're vainers LOL JK)
I really enjoyed the whole experience, but I must admit I wouldn't fancy modeling as a career! I prefer the photography side, so I might read into that :)
I'm really happy that we stuck with our company idea and followed through on this. Hopefully all our hard work will be shown through our product and it'll all pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment